Operation Flashpoint - Dragon Rising (PC)  » Games  »
  • I should admit the game is really time consuming which I find very interesting because it makes me feel that my money is paying me and I am occupied for many hours

• by WricK

Bought the games few days back and I was very interested about this game because there was no first edition of the game in PC. Dragon Rising is the second edition to this franchise.

Heard that it was one of the most difficult war games that are available till date but when I played it I will say it is the most difficult war game I ever played.

/> The game is based on a fictional war between Russia and China in order to take control of an oil rich land.

We have to play as the American who are helping the Russians to defeat the Chinese.

The game consists a total of 11 missions.

The game is too short in aspect of missions but the game seems to be much time consuming due to its hardness, amount of land that you have to cover by foot.

Most of the time vehicles are absent and you have to complete the missions by foot, which I should say very annoying but gives you a realistic feeling.

You can control 3 men, who are playing under you, as the way you like.

You will be supported by many teams but those are controlled by CPU.

You will ...

• Operation Flashpoint - Dragon Rising (PC)
      be supplied Night vision goggles, different kind of armors which are needed in modern day wars, Missile launchers to take down tanks, C4 to take down towers and missiles, Knife in case your ammo runs out.

I should admit the game is really time consuming which I find very interesting because it makes me feel that my money is paying me and I am occupied for many hours.

/> The most annoying thing of this game is you cannot see your enemies in your map until and unless they come in contact to your sight or yours fellow soldier’s sight.

And it is very difficult to see enemies in the midst of the forest.

If you are a war game fan like Call of Duty or Medal of Honor then I will plead you all to buy this game.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282010872781231/k2311a1020/10.20.09