28 Days- Kid Indestructible / Live Performances  » Entertainment  »
  • They would at shows give Frankston a plug and the lead singer would even wear I love Frankston t-shirts
  • I'm reviewing the rare 5 track Kid Indestructible CD and in my opinion one of there best releases
  • The right place is also a great track but the best is the 4th track Kid Indestructible it starts off with the sound of a moving train and then the guitar kicks in
  • I kinda know, yeah I know, but I don't want to know, what I did when I was kid indestructible

• by pennywisdom

28 Days are one of my favourite Melbourne bands and well renowned to be from Frankston a suburb of Melbourne. They would at shows give Frankston a plug and the lead singer would even wear I love Frankston t-shirts.

I’m reviewing the rare 5 track Kid Indestructible CD and in my opinion one of there best releases. Mixing punk rock with hip-hop has what has made 28 Days stand out from the rest. I’ve

seen them live over 15 times and they put on a great show everytime. From small pub gigs to huge concerts.

The first track never give up is a great aggressive track. The next La Tune a love song. The right place is also a great track but the best is the 4th track Kid Indestructible it starts off with the sound of a moving train and then the guitar kicks in.

The lead ...

• singer is singing about his days partying on a Thursday night at the Metro in Melbourne. “I kinda know, yeah I know, but I don’t want to know, what I did when I was kid indestructible”.

The last track is called Kool and its a catchy punk rock tune that has a video to it and was filmed in Melbourne on one of it’s trams. This track was one of there first

singles and deservedly so it defined skater punk in the 90’s for Melbourne punk’s.

28 Days have now split after 10 years of being together and I was at there last show at Ruby’s in Belgrave and they came around after the show and thanked everyone individually for there support over the years. They also has strong connections with the graffiti scene also which they sang about on there first album. The song was called 1988.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592010872591131/k2311a1020/10.20.09