Lindt Excellence Mint Intense
  • After I have learn all of these, my next move was to find a chocolate brand which I like which offers high quality chocolates and definitely quality and taste should never sacrificed

• by Chace

My addiction with dark chocolates started after I read an article that dark chocolates are healthy. I also heard the same statement from a famous dermatologist here in my country. So because I have a sweet tooth, I shifted my cravings for chocolates to dark chocolates.

Among the health benefits are; it lowers blood pressure and it is rich in antioxidants. We all know that antioxidants gobble up free radicals in your body thus excess of it is good.

After I have learn all of these, my next

move was to find a chocolate brand which I like which offers high quality chocolates and definitely quality and taste should never sacrificed. That is how I always treat myself.

I do not patronize low quality food. For me when it comes to food, the taste is of paramount importance above anything else.

Now I first discovered the wide variety of Lindt when I was in Zurich. This is a Swiss brand and some of the flavors that they manufacture are not sold where I am at.

First,

• Lindt offers exceptional taste when it comes to dark chocolates. I have tasted lots of dark chocolates in the market and my impression of such was different.

With regard to Lindt particularly Excellence Mint Intense, the flavor is totally outstanding. When you nibble a few chunks of it in your mouth, you will sense the minty taste and it gives a good moderation to the bitterness brought about by dark chocolates.

This is a good variation to dark chocolates because at times you can enjoy the minty effect

of it yet still reaping the benefits of antioxidants in dark chocolates. I just love the flavor of this chocolate mainly because of the finest ingredients it contains.

Try to smell the chocolate bar before chewing it, you will smell the rich fine taste from it manifesting the finest ingredients contained therein. The quality of it also stands out in a way that when it melts in your mouth, it gives you satisfaction in terms of flavor.

It is not too sweet and very enjoyable while eating it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272010872561131/k2311a1020/10.20.09