Japan Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • It was nearing the end of fall at that time and weather changes from the tropics would sometimes give you disadvantages
  • My experience with Japan Airlines was not good
  • The problem on their website should be addressed properly because that is the first source of information passengers get
  • I was impressed with my entire experience
  • The only thing I am dismayed about Japan Airlines is the website efficiency which I think they should fix

• by Chace

I was traveling with Japan Airlines in my Osaka-Helsenki trip. My accommodation was on Executive Class. This was their version of Business Class in most airlines. It was an exciting journey for me being on first time to Finland. A bit irritated by the cold weather. It was nearing the end of fall at that time and weather changes from the tropics would sometimes give you disadvantages.

Foremost, my review is to delve on the importance of having a reliable website. In this age when we use the internet in almost everything, an airline company should have a website which we can use with ease. My experience with Japan Airlines was not good. The software they have is inadequate. I was planning of taking Japan Airlines to Sao Paulo because only Japan Airlines and Korean Air are among the Asian-based

airlines which flies to South America but sadly when I have to click the choices for my destination, there was no choice for Sao Paulo. It was really insane going back and forth and analyzing the website and I ended up asking the help of my travel agent. The problem on their website should be addressed properly because that is the first source of information passengers get.

The entire accommodation was just splendid. From the seat, the in-flight entertainment, games and even their lounge was just phenomenal. Japan Airlines amenities on-board their flights were just technologically-advance. I was impressed with my entire experience. The seat is very comfortable. I think Japan Airlines gives your utmost comfort with their seats. The cushion was just something that would enhance your delight. I would say the entire Neo Flat (that is how they call it) can be describe as refining legacy in terms of airline accommodation. The seat when fully-reclined had additional feature, for more added privacy you stretch the shell-shaped design partitioner for an undisturbed sleep. I also like it that they have additional storage for documents and stuffs on the other side of your seat. Almost every feature gives you a more convenient way of traveling, when your seat is fully reclined, there is a second seat controller located within your fingertips for more suitability.

Regarding the seat, I would say my experience was nearing perfection.

Regarding In-Flight entertainment, the TV has a more enhanced screen size. I experienced fun and I was entertained with the variety of high-tech gadgets on board. The TV screen size was impressive. It also offers clear resolution and it was touch screen. I guess most ...

• Japan Airlines
      of the TV screens in most airlines today are touch screen. Japan Airlines has AVOD ( Audio Video On Demand ), it is a technology wherein you can enjoy music, movies and games by request. The most distinct experience I had with Japan Airline’s entertainment was the “noise canceling headphones”. Mostly when you listen to your Ipod you can still minor sound, I guess its because of the pressure in the cabin but the headphones that I have tried with Japan Airlines I did not hear any sound and the sound was so crystal clear. While I was watching movies, it was like I was inside the theater. The entire experience with Japan Airline’s in-flight entertainment was awesome. They have the best in-flight entertainment in my opinion.

The quality of the meals on board the flight was something that I

would like to commend. The gastronomic feast was something so satisfying. There were choices of Western cuisine and Japanese cuisine. Both were delicious and were exquisite. They have lived up with what they advertised that ingredients were carefully selected and I have experienced this.

The flight attendants were quick with your concerns. I like the fact that they were alert. At times when you want to eat then they will come to your request. They have this attitude that would not let you feel burdened on asking for additional service because you can sense enthusiasm in their faces. They also have a good attitude and courteous to say the least.

The only thing I am dismayed about Japan Airlines is the website efficiency which I think they should fix. Regarding my entire experience on my flight, I enjoyed every bit of it.

Japan Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402010872471131/k2311a1020/10.20.09