Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • My suggestion is Revlon's Colorstay Blemish Concealer
  • Though beyond the need of a working girl, this is what I like with this concealer is its ability to stay in your skin for that long
  • I would like to recommend this too because Revlon has the patented SoftFlex comfort technology

• by Chace

How do you get a perfect looking skin? Well, if you are blessed with good genes then that is simple. How about those who are not that fortunate? The wonders of make-ups is where it is necessary. But can we just invoke solely the help of make-up? Of course not. To achieve a flawless appearance because of make-up, it should start with having great skin even before you apply anything on your skin. But what happens if you have blemishes or dark circles on that night that needs to have an immediate solution. Even the most healthy person experiences this. The stressful work you have will ultimately give you an inevitable ugly experiences. As I’ve said this

is where the use of make-up becomes necessary. Concealing is the art of covering dark spots, freckles and whatever skin damage you have. There goes the wonder of modern life, with a simple coat, flaws are hidden, but not all concealer gives you the same fruitful effect. My suggestion is Revlon’s Colorstay Blemish Concealer.

In choosing a concealer, it should be two shades lighter than your foundation. If you go with the extreme, then the suppose to be flawless face is not flawless at all. Revlon Blemish Concealer comes with six shades which gives you a lighter shades to choose from. Depending on your skin tone, the wide variety and close shades to your skin tone is ...

• what I really like. Like me, I have a fair to white complexion, dark circles is really obvious should I have one but the lightest shade in Revlon is the shade “fair”. When I applied it on my skin, it gave me the perfect cover to this unwanted imperfection. I like the creamy texture of its liquid. When it reaches your face, it hides imperfections well and it is like your own skin.

Now as to longevity, Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer stay on your skin even up to 16 hours. Though beyond the need of a working girl, this is what I like with this concealer is its ability to stay in your skin for that long. I

also chose this because this Blemish Concealer contains salicylic acid which helps heal blemishes. Now, this Blemish Concealer from Revlon has dual purpose. It would not only give you the desired texture you want on your face and cover flaws but likewise it heals weak spots in your face. How cool is that?

I would like to recommend this too because Revlon has the patented “SoftFlex” comfort technology. This means that when you apply this Blemish Concealer in your face, the liquid does not irritate you in way like other foundation do when their liquid feels like oil for fried chicken. With Revlon’s modern technology, the liquid in this Blemish Concealer feels like nothing. There is the convenience that is promised.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312010872461131/k2311a1020/10.20.09