Evergood Drawer Lock  » Furniture  »
  • I would love to share my positive experience with you
  • Please let me start this review by saying that I like the way this lock is designed
  • I think it is important that I always know exactly where there are

• by cool

I have been using the Evergood Drawer Lock for the drawer at my desk at work. I have found this lock to be very elegant, easy to use and reliable. I would love to share my positive experience with you.

Please let me start this review by saying that I like the way this lock is designed. It

is well built into the drawer in a nice way, so just the end where the key is placed is visible from the outside of the draw.

As far as I can remember, I have never had any problems locking or unlocking the drawer. I usually leave the drawer open, because I rarely put there really important things.

• However, I once put there some money, and when I locked the drawer it was important for me to know that my money was secure there.

I like the fact that the Evergood Drawer Lock operates in a two-stage lock. It is a good indication for me that the locking process is OK, when I can clearly hear

that the lock has moved after I turn the key just a quarter of a turn.

Another nice thing about the Evergood Drawer Lock, that I like, is the fact that it comes with a pair of keys that I can easily add to a key ring. I think it is important that I always know exactly where there are.

Keys By Ed says :

Where and how do I get Key Blanks?

cool replies :

In my humble opinion, perhaps you can try asking the dealer where you`ve purchased the lock, or try contacting the manufacturer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572010872411131/k2311a1020/10.20.09