MR-12 Stainless Ruler  » Other  »
  • I believe that what makes this ruler so good is its clever design and ease of use
  • For example, i love the fact that I can easily measure objects both in inches and millimeters
  • I think this is wonderful, as I don't need to be afraid perhaps the ruler will bend or break while I measure
  • One small disadvantage of the MR-12 Stainless Ruler is the fact that it is big
  • I like the fact that the MR-12 Stainless Ruler can measure even small objects and has a mark for half a millimeter

• by cool

We have the MR-12 Stainless Ruler at work. I have found it to be a very easy to use and reliable ruler for measuring stuff. Kindly let me share my thoughts about this nice ruler.

I believe that what makes this ruler so good is its clever design and ease of use.

For example, i love the fact that I can easily measure objects both in inches and millimeters.

Another important advantage that the MR-12 Stainless Ruler has to offer is the fact that it is quite long. I can measure up to 30 centimeters or 12 inches!

I also like the fact that this ...

• ruler is made of hard metal. I think this is wonderful, as I don’t need to be afraid perhaps the ruler will bend or break while I measure.

One small disadvantage of the MR-12 Stainless Ruler is the fact that it is big. So, obviously I cannot store it inside a

pencil box or even a small drawer.

I like the fact that the MR-12 Stainless Ruler can measure even small objects and has a mark for half a millimeter! I have found this ruler to be well designed and very easy to use. I will rate it a 9 out of a maximum of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122010872401131/k2311a1020/10.20.09