Staedtler Norica HB 2 Pencil  » Other  »
  • I have found it to be a good pencil with a nice design and of interesting color
  • I would like to share my positive experience with you
  • Please let me start this review by saying that I like the way this pencil is designed and its color
  • I think that this color is one of the more unusual ones that I have seen for a standard pencil
  • I recommend it for any everyday home, school or business use

• by cool

I used the Staedtler Norica HB 2 Pencil at work. I have found it to be a good pencil with a nice design and of interesting color. I would like to share my positive experience with you.

Please let me start this review by saying that I like the way this pencil is designed and its color. It has a nice

blue color at the exterior of the pencil’s surface, which looks quite nice. I think that this color is one of the more unusual ones that I have seen for a standard pencil.

A useful feature in the Staedtler Norica HB 2 Pencil is the eraser that is located on the top of the pencil. I have found this to be ...

• very handy, because if during writing I need to erase something, I can simply turn the pencil upside down and immediately erase. I don’t need to bring an eraser from a distant place.

However, please note that this pencil’s eraser is not a full-sized one. it is quite small and after a number of erasing it will just wear out. So

if you make a lot of erasers, simply keep a full sized eraser in the nearby area in case it is needed.

I believe that the Staedtler Norica HB 2 Pencil offers some good quality and is nicely design. I recommend it for any everyday home, school or business use. I will rate it a 9 out of a maximum of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122010872351131/k2311a1020/10.20.09