Ipod Ear Phones  » Electronics  »
  • The mic works during calls so I can keep my phone in my pocket

• by sneakerfiend

The apple ipod head phones are amazing. They are not like the original ones that come with the ipods. Those are good too but these are much better.

They are not that expensive. Only 20 dollars.

They have a regular head phone connector. The sound quality is amazing.

They are very loud and block

out the sounds around me. They have special rubber around the edges so that they stay in your ear with out having those fluffy covers over them.

They also have a mic which works really great. It picks up all the sounds around.

They also have a remote on them so you can ...

• turn it up and down with out having to take you Ipod out. They are very long so you can put your ipod in your pocket with out the earphones popping out.

These are great for people that have Iphones. These head phones are great.

You can use them in any thing not

just your ipod. I use them in my cell phone and it works as a hands free head set.

The mic works during calls so I can keep my phone in my pocket. Overall these are very nice head phones.

They are durable and will last. They are definitely worth the money.

I recommend them

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162010872341131/k2311a1020/10.20.09