Skullcandy Titan Ear Phone
  • They are in my opinion the best head phones out there
  • The head phones have amazing sound quality
  • They cost 40 dollars but it is definitely worth it
  • I recommend them go out and get a pair and you'll see why I love them

• by sneakerfiend

I absolutely love skull candy. They are in my opinion the best head phones out there. I have had lots of different models (they never broke.

I lost them) And I love them all. My favorite are the titan ear buds.

They are amazing. I love the design.

They feel like metal and are

very hard. They are durable and will last.

I love the color. They look like steel.

They ever come with extra rubber ear plugs. The head phones have amazing sound quality.

They are extremely loud and will block out any noise around you. They have rubber that we put in your ear forms ...

• to the shape of your ear for a comfortable fit that will stay and no fall out.

The cord is very long so no matter what you going it should not fall out. On the cord there is also a sliding knob that controls the volume.

That way you don’t have to take

out your ipod or phone to turn the volume down. Overall these are amazing head phones.

They cost 40 dollars but it is definitely worth it. The quality is amazing the sound is amazing and the look is great as well.

I recommend them go out and get a pair and you’ll see why I love them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162010872311131/k2311a1020/10.20.09