Kirkland Signature Calcium 500mg + D with Vitamin K
  • I bought this vitamin D supplement at Costco a while back together with Kirkland’s chewable vitamin C tablets for a good price
  • But overall, I like this product still because a notice a difference in my body
  • I have less joint pains which I think has been improved since I started taking this one
  • I even convinced my husband to take this even if he drinks milk everyday because I know it is beneficial in the long run

• by solfaja

I bought this vitamin D supplement at Costco a while back together with Kirkland’s chewable vitamin C tablets for a good price. I wasn’t really crazy about taking vitamin D supplements but since my doctor advised me to taking it in order to get my daily calcium needs, I heed the advice.

I am not much of a milk drinker so taking this one is very important.

This vitamin supplement comes in a white tablets that are big.

I often find the size too much because sometimes I had a hard time swallowing it due to its size.

This is the part that I don’t like about this vitamin supplement because I gag and I can’t take it without a full glass of water.

It would have been better if the manufacturer will ...

• come up with a smaller version or even better if it comes in a chewable form.

But overall, I like this product still because a notice a difference in my body.

I have less joint pains which I think has been improved since I started taking this one.

beneficial in the long run.

I like how affordable this vitamin supplement is.

Another thing I like is I can able to share it with my relatives because one bottle has 600 tablets so one of my cousin agreed to split the cost and we both use it.

This vitamin supplement really is worth the money and gives your body the boost it needs.

I surely recommend this to others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262010872251131/k2311a1020/10.20.09