Papa John’s Pizza  » Restaurants  »
6317 Rufe Snow Dr, North Richland Hills, TX 76148
  • Even a small was larger than I expected and I think larger than smalls at like Pizza Hut and Domino's Pizza
  • There are also a large variety of sides to choose from like crunchy chicken strips, delicious cheesesticks and a wonderfully rich and scrumptious Cinnapie
  • All in all though, Papa John's Pizza is, I feel, one of the better pizza chains out there and it is one that I would easily recommend

• by GenesisOne

Papa John’s Pizza is a take-out only pizza chain that also delivers. I have had a variety of pizzas from this chain on occasion, although I do not order pizza from this chain quite as often as Little Caesars because the prices are not as attractive.

At Little Caesars, for example, I can get a tasty, large all cheese, sausage or pepperoni pizza for about five dollars and forty cents.

I cannot get that at Papa John’s Pizza, where a large costs me almost double that.

I will say however that Papa John’s Pizza is more flavorful and

offers a thicker and fluffier crust.

The sausage pieces are not the size of small pebbles, either.

Plus, at Papa John’s Pizza, I have a large selection of pizzas to choose from and the chain is quite generous when it comes to the toppings.

I also cannot complain about the size of the pizzas, regardless of the size that I order.

Even a small was larger than I expected and I think larger than smalls at like Pizza Hut and Domino’s Pizza.

There are also a large variety of sides to choose from like crunchy chicken strips, delicious ...

• cheesesticks and a wonderfully rich and scrumptious Cinnapie! They have nine sides and dessert items all together if I recall correctly and I always get something to go with my pizza and a dessert item too because boy do they ever enhance my meal! As for the service, the employees that work at the one I go to are always friendly and helpful, and efficient, too.

I never have to wait too long of a time for my pizza.

It really is a pleasant place to stop in and pick up some great tasting food.

The only reason

I do not come to this chain as often as I would like is it can get sort of expensive to order a pizza, a side and a dessert and for as often as I eat pizza, this would really add up every month.

I just have to limit my visits - which in a way, is alright, because this stuff is certainly fattening and not the healthiest food to be eating regularly.

All in all though, Papa John’s Pizza is, I feel, one of the better pizza chains out there and it is one that I would easily recommend.

Papa John's Pizza

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72010872041131/k2311a1020/10.20.09