Children’s Tylenol Cold  » Medicine  »
2.5
  • I went to the store a couple of nights ago and I bought a bottle of Childrens Tylenol, cold
  • I gave my song the Childrens' Tylenol,Cold at around 9 pm I think at about 9
  • I was happy at the fact that Childrens Tylenol Cold relieved him of his discomfort but I wasn't too happy that it made him hyper
  • At first I thought it was me but when I gave it to him again the following day, I got the same results

• by crystalowy

I hate giving my child medication. But when it gets to the point hwere my child is in pain and or is uncomfortable, I just find it hard not to.

I went to the store a couple of nights ago and I bought a bottle of Childrens Tylenol, cold.My sonw as suffering from a runny nose

as well as a headache and a cough. at first I thought it might have been allergies but he was running a fever as well, so I chalked it up to a cold.

I gave my song the Childrens’ Tylenol,Cold at around 9 p.m. I think at about 9:30 or so, he was bouncing off the walls.

• I was expectin ghim to be sleep at least. But I got the total opposite. I was happy at the fact that Childrens Tylenol Cold relieved him of his discomfort but I wasn’t too happy that it made him hyper. At first I thought it was me but when I gave it to him again the
        following day, I got the same results!

I’m not sure what’s in the drugs but I do know that I stopped giving it to him. It’s great at making a child feel better but the side affects are a bit too obvious for me. I rather for my child to feel better and not be so high strung afterwards.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262010871961031/k2311a1020/10.20.09