Children’s Motrin  » Medicine  »
  • Ok so we have heard about my experience with Children's Tylenol
  • I decided to swich over to Children's Motrin and that is exactly what I did
  • Of course I know not to give it to him on an empty stomach
  • I think that the should find a better way to dispense the medicine to kids
  • Other than that I like Children's Motrin and I think that it's one of the better children's medicines out there

• by crystalowy

Ok so we have heard about my experience with Children’s Tylenol. I decided to swich over to Children’s Motrin and that is exactly what I did. I wanted something that would relieve my child of pain because he deals with headaches alot. Another reason why I chose to use Children’s Motrin was because it had Ibuprofen in it and that is a plus. Ibuprofen is great when

it comes to headaches.

I have been giving my son Childrens’ Motrin for the past few weeks and so far so good. The only thing that he complained about was having an upset stomach after taking it. I’m not sure what that is about because most of the time I give it to him on a full stomach. Of course I know not to give it to him ...

• on an empty stomach.

Another thing Ilike about Children’s Motrin is that I only have to give it to my son every 12 hours or so. His doctor says it’s good every 8 but after taking Children’s Motrin he doesn’t really have a need for it.

The only negative I have about Children’s Motrin is the messiness. I think that the should find a better way to

dispense the medicine to kids. I have wasted alot of Motrin because of the sloppiness of it. Wether I give it in a spoon or medicine dispenser, there isn’t time I haven’t wasted on me or my son.

Other than that I like Children’s Motrin and I think that it’s one of the better children’s medicines out there. Plus, it doesn’t leave my child hyper.

Children's Motrin

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262010871951031/k2311a1020/10.20.09