Samsung Alias 2  » Phones  »
  • I have owned my own Samsung Alias 2 for around six months now, and I have yet to have a problem with it
  • This is easily one of the best peices of technology to come from Samsung so far

• by Zack Waldroup

I have owned my own Samsung Alias 2 for around six months now, and I have yet to have a problem with it. This phone is FANTASTIC.

I was also the proud owner of the original Alias cell phone for two years, and I have to give

it up to Samsung for taking an already great phone, and improving it in every way possible.

First of all, when I take my phone out of my pocket in public, people always want to look at it, and just hold it so they can admire the changing keyboard keys.

But it’s not just that.

The Alias 2 is durable, it has great battery life, it is easy to text on, and it has great internet browsing and file-viewing capabilities.

This is easily one of the best peices of technology to come from Samsung ...

• Samsung Alias 2
      so far.

Anyone thinking about getting this phone, should definantly go to the nearest dealer and check it out.

I assure you that you will be pleased.

I recomend this phone especially to teenagers who want a cell phone that is good for texting, and a modern

phone that other teens will like, but i also recomend it to adults looking for a cell phone that will get the job done, becuase the Alias 2 does just that.

When it comes down to it, the Sumsung Alias 2 is an overall great cell phone.

10 stars!

Samsung Alias 2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372010871911031/k2311a1020/10.20.09