Hortaleza Hair Cuticle Coat Leave-on  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think it’s very similar to hair pomades which are made to enhance the shine on hair

• by jhunie

Having thick hair proves to be challenging in terms of keeping it straight and tangle-free. My shampoo plus conditioning treatments aren’t enough to keep it manageable. I’m not exactly a hair fiend and don’t like to spend much for some extra hair care but I deemed it to try after it was recommended to me by my expert hair dresser. Hortaleza hair cuticle coat was the name

of the product and isn’t very expensive to begin with, costing only 77 bucks.

Hortaleza cuticle coat is a simple hair leave-on formula. I think it’s very similar to hair pomades which are made to enhance the shine on hair. Some leave-ons can feel oily and sticky on the hands, even water-based hair products like gels, but this doesn’t leave a greasy feel either on hands or hair.

• It has a non-greasy formula in the form of clear liquid. Once applied, it gives a nice looking polished shine on my hair. I’ve stayed using this product for a long time in making my hair manageable and shiny.

In some instances where I use a hair conditioner, the cuticle coat doesn’t adhere very well. Also at times when I apply it on wet hair.

I discovered this product works best with blow-dried hair, or treated with a flat iron. I hope these tips can be helpful with regard to its proper use. Well, I would not suggest you use this for molding hair or hair styling because it wouldn’t work for that purpose.

This product works great for my hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311910871871031/k2311a1019/10.19.09