Sally Hansen 3 Minute Formula Lotion Hair Remover
  • I prefer the shortened (and effective) waiting time now because I don't have to sit around too long
  • I chose this product because I don't like the pain from waxing while shaving makes the hair darker and thicker strand, which is not pretty on the legs

• by ossiriand10

I’ve been using the product for more than 5 years and I’ve seen a couple of changes since then. Before, it was a 5-minute formula hair remover and now, it’s a 3-minute formula hair remover. I prefer the shortened (and effective) waiting time now because I don’t have to sit around too long.

The second change on the product was, there’s a free 66% more in the container. So, it’s a bonus for me since I don’t frequent the city very much where this product is more available than the nearest malls where I’m from.

The product comes in different colored 295 ml plastic containers. They have ...

• blue, orange and fuchsia. The color coded containers are for categorizing skin type. In my case, I chose fuchsia (Raspberry-Peach Scent) for sensitive skin.

Once applying the cream on the legs, it’s cool and there’s no itchy feeling. I’ve done the skin test but I wanted to be sure. I let it set

as directed for 3 minutes then rinse off.

I chose this product because I don’t like the pain from waxing while shaving makes the hair darker and thicker strand, which is not pretty on the legs. It takes a week for the hair to regrow. I repeat the process weekly. In all, I’m satisfied with the product.

Sally Hansen 3 Minute Formula Lotion Hair Remover

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311910871861031/k2311a1019/10.19.09