David HasselHoff  » People  »
0.5
  • I know that many people love 'The Hoff' but for me he is one of the most annoying people on the planet
  • But I think that it is his ego that I dislike the most about him

• by spiderpig

I know that many people love ‘The Hoff’ but for me he is one of the most annoying people on the planet. I understand that he is something of a cult icon, such as Chuck Norris and other celebrities. But I simply cannot find anything to like about the man. He was a star in

the 80’s and 90’s and rather than fading away into the background and just getting on with his life, he continues to pursue fame with his attempts to sing or act or do just about anything.

The straw that broke the camel’s back though, was when I took a friends children to watch whichever Spongebob Squarepants movie was showing during the day at the local cinema. I was half watching the movie, half texting people from my phone, when suddenly David Hasselhoff appears. The man will do anything. He should be embarrassed to call himself an actor after appearing in the Spongebob movie, and yet he has the ego the size ...

• David HasselHoff
      of a small planet.

He built a career on some very lame pop songs and his appearence in TV shows like Baywatch and Knight Rider, again shows that had a cult following rather than a massive audience. He looks like someone who is still stuck in the 80’s. I cannot stand his haircut, I cannot stand

his clothes.

But I think that it is his ego that I dislike the most about him. No one should be that proud of what he has done with his career. The fact that he claims his song helped to reunite East and West Germany is just bizarre. The man is a complete and utter fool.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521910871811031/k2311a1019/10.19.09