Cassleen’s Handmade Soaps  » Cosmetics  »
  • Little that I know of this company but I thought why not try their products

• by Iveette

I have always been very picky when it comes to the soaps that I use. I came across a direct seller of Cassleen’s Handmade Soaps. Little that I know of this company but I thought why not try their products? They do offer a lot of whitening soaps. They have Glutathione soaps at 60

pesos. Isn’t just that cheap? But what really caught my attention was their Sea Glass Soap. NEVER in my life have I smelled such soap. It costs 120 pesos but it was damn worth it!

My mom took shower one day after me and was asking me what smell that was! She just couldn’t ...

• resist it! The smell was fluttering all over our shower. And while this cute little blue glass thing smells good, it’s also effective in skin whitening. I got a shade whiter after 3 weeks of dedicated use. According to my seller, it contains Arbutin, Lycopene, Papain and Vitamin C. It’s very premium.

My mom also

used the glutathione soap. And though it smells like a usual bar of soap, she did notice a slight lightening of her skin as well after a few weeks of continued use. I am contacting my seller for another batch of orders. I heard they also offer Strawberry Peach soap and my seller personally likes it!

Definitely repurchasing!

Cassleen's Handmade Soaps

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311910871801031/k2311a1019/10.19.09