Staples CLX pens  » Other  »
  • The problem I have had with this pen is that it comes apart

• by booklover
      We picked up these pens mostly because we needed pens, and my significant other prefers black pens. The ink in these pens flows freely, without any clumps or clots

occurring yet.

It is a nice dark ink, which is a bit on the wet side.

The pen is comfortable to grip and easy to use.

The problem I have had with this pen is that it comes apart.

The plastic is easily broken, and when I tried to fix it, all the pieces sprang apart because of ...

• Staples CLX pens
      the two springs.

This has happened with a couple of the pens from the box of pens we bought.

The only other downside is that the part that you

click (it’s a click pen) looks a lot like a pen cap, so a lot of people, when borrowing a pen from me, try to put the cap back on, but can’t.

Pam Kullo says :

bought these pens when on sale but they tend to not work. The ink either does not come out at all or intermittently. Terrible product. Since I bought so many while on sale I am not sure even when I bought them but it is rare I get one to work properly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12260887180131/k2311a0826/8.26.06