Line 6 Spider III 15 Watt guitar amplifier
  • I went into the store looking to spend about $200(Which is the exact cost of the Spider)
  • The one and only issue i have with this product is that when you turn the amp on, it automaticially turns on one of the three types of echos, and one of the three other effects, which can be a pain to turn off everytime you turn your amp on
  • I suggest it to anyone looking for a decent electric guitar amp

• by Zack Waldroup

I purchased the Line 6 Spider III 15 Watt guitar amplifier from my local GuitarCenter a few months ago. I went into the store looking to spend about $200(Which is the exact cost of the Spider).

I looked around the store for a while, and was very disapointed to find that every amplifier that appeared to a good quality was very expensive.

Then I asked a worker for some help, and he introduced me to the

Line 6 Spider III.

I was amazed.

This amp is plenty loud enough(15 Watts), and what really sold me on it was the wide range of effects.

For those of you who don’t know much about guitars, amps usually have basic Drive, Bass, Middle, and Treble knobs, and include a distortion button.

Anyone who wishes to get more effects has to purchase extra pedals to achieve the unique sound they’re looking for.

But not with the ...

• Spider III.

The Spider comes packed with Six effects models, and allows you to use two at once.

This means that this amp is a HUGE money-saver, while still meeting all of the needs of someone who wants to rock on the electric guitar.

Another of my favoite features is that you can plug your mp3 player into the amp, which is great for playing along with songs, or just listening to your music through a

high quality speaker.

The one and only issue i have with this product is that when you turn the amp on, it automaticially turns on one of the three types of echos, and one of the three other effects, which can be a pain to turn off everytime you turn your amp on.

But aside form that minor setback, this amp is well worth the money.

I suggest it to anyone looking for a decent electric guitar amp.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161910871781031/k2311a1019/10.19.09