Celeteque Facial Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think before, I saw in the internet that people who have oily skin like me, should STILL use moisturizers to replenish the lost moisture in our skin
  • From what I know, moisturizers prevent the skin to be dry
  • One thing I like about Celeteque's Facial Moisturizer is that it's water-based and oil-free
  • Overall, I really recommend this product to everyone especially to those who have oily and sensitive skin

• by jake4you

Today, I will be reviewing about my experiences with Celeteque’s Facial Moisturizer.

I think before, I saw in the internet that people who have oily skin like me, should STILL use moisturizers to replenish the lost moisture in our skin. From what I know, moisturizers prevent the skin to be dry. But the one that I really like about moisturizers is the fact that they protect my sensitive skin because I have really bad sensitive skin.

I think I heard

before in a tv show, probably Oprah or Tyra, that people who have oily skin should avoid moisturizer that are oil-based because it will only contribute more oil and will eventually supply you more of what is really needed.

I surfed the internet on what brands were famous for their products for oily skin. Only two were in mind. Cetaphil and Celeteque and since Cetaphil doesn’t have a moisturizer here in the Philippines, other than it’s facial wash, I ...

• resorted to Celeteque.

One thing I like about Celeteque’s Facial Moisturizer is that it’s water-based and oil-free. It`s recommended for those who have sensitive skin because it contains ingredients that are not as harsh as the other moisturizers. It is also hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. With all of these, we can assure that Celeteque’s water-based moisturizer is one of the mildest moisturizers out there and the safest!

Of course, when I applied it, it’s just like putting on water. I feel

refreshed every time I apply this and when it dries. It actually, dries quickly upon usage and your face feels soft and smooth.

This moisturizer also contains vitamin e which helps in the skin’s nourishment.

Overall, I really recommend this product to everyone especially to those who have oily and sensitive skin. This product can do wonders for you if used religiously. Stay away from oily moisturizers that clog pores and cause pimples and go for this non-comedogenic and hypo-allergenic moisturizer.

Celeteque Facial Moisturizer
    angel says :

i have wrinkles in my forehead. is celeteque will work for me?

kris303 says :

Celeteque has an anti-aging line that has a great anti-wrinkle facial moisturizer. Very light, great for prevention. Worked for me, before I decided to switch to organic products.

Galega says :

It may take quite long for a moisturizer to treat, if it can, the problem of wrinkles. I would suggest you to use Olay Total Effects 7 - in - 1 Anti Ageing Cream. That should give you good result. Your age should be more than 30 years for using this cream.

You can also use Celeteque Facial Moisturizer.

quick note by anonymous :

It would be nice to know what specific moisturizer you used, since they have so many.

Carla says :

You can use Celeteque Dermo Science Advance Anti Aging Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer. Works well for me

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311910871711031/k2311a1019/10.19.09