Doogal animated film  » Movies  »
  • However, though I did like Doogal, I really wasn't all that impressed with it either

• by Steve
      I usually love animated films, especially some of the newer ones. However, though I did like Doogal, I really wasn’t all that impressed with it either.

It was definitely a cute film.

Doogal is a dog who, along

with a group of his friends, has to defeat an evil wizard to save his best friend (who is frozen in a merry-go-round).

The plot was fairly easy to follow and the characters were easy to relate to.

...

• However, when I was watching the movie, I kept feeling like I was missing something.

I’m not sure why, but it felt like the movie was supposed to be a sequel and I should already know the characters.

/> I also wasn’t overly excited by the animation, which looked a lot like something you would see in a video game.

The editing also wasn’t the greatest considering the characters, from time to time, would be speaking but their lips weren’t moving.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11260887170131/k2311a0826/8.26.06