Pamprin Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Menstrual Pain Relief  » Medicine  »
1.5
  • Based off of my past experience with a pain reliever that made me feel terribly anxious and hyper, specifically Midol, I try being careful in choosing Ibuprofen medicines
  • I decided to try this product opposed to the Midol, since the Midol just made me feel crazy
  • Unfortunately, before I even took the Pamprin, just the way the box looked reminded me of Midol, but I decided not to judge a box by it’s cover and take the medicine anyway

• by LissaK

When it’s that time of the month for me, I feel like my life practically relies on having a pain reliever that can get rid of multiple symptoms associated with PMS. Based off of my past experience with a pain reliever that made me feel terribly anxious and hyper, specifically Midol, I try being careful in choosing Ibuprofen medicines.

I want a medicine

that can rid me of my symptoms and my pain.

I’d seen advertisements for a product called Pamprin Maximun Strength Multi-Symptom Menstrual Pain Relief.

I decided to try this product opposed to the Midol, since the Midol just made me feel crazy.

I expected to get menstrual relief from Pamprin without having that anxious feeling that I had with Midol.

Unfortunately, before I ...

• even took the Pamprin, just the way the box looked reminded me of Midol, but I decided not to judge a box by it’s cover and take the medicine anyway.

Within less than an hour my cramps, headache and fatigue went away, but then I felt like I couldn’t stop shaking my leg.

I felt like I had to get up and move

because I was so antsy and jittery.

It felt just like when I took Midol.

Least to say I was not happy with these results at all.

I was expecting to get relief without feeling like I’d taken speed or cocaine or something.

This is not the kind of way that I want my pain to go away.

I am dissatisfied with both Pamprin and Midol.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261610871070131/k2311a1016/10.16.09