Uni-ball pen by Vision Micro  » Other  »
  • One thing that I know about myself is that I am a gifted writer, also with pretty impeccable handwriting
  • Therefore, I like to use pens that have a nice thick and dark/visible ink
  • I have one of the most amazing pens that I have ever used in my entire life right in front of me
  • Although the ink does not smudge and is water proof which I think is even more fantastic, I find that when I write, the ink has such a thick flow that sometimes it makes my letters look like they are overlapping, or like my words are smaller than they really are

• by LissaK

One thing that I know about myself is that I am a gifted writer, also with pretty impeccable handwriting. Therefore, I like to use pens that have a nice thick and dark/visible ink.

It irritates me to no end when I am using a pen that goes in and out so that I have to scribble with it just to get some more ink to come down.

I

have one of the most amazing pens that I have ever used in my entire life right in front of me.

It is called a Uni-ball pen made by a company called Vision Micro.

When I write with this pen, I can literally feel the liquid smoothly coming out on the paper.

It has a very thin tip and ball which contrasts with other pens I’m used to.

...

• I’ve been writing with this pen for what has to be a good year now and it still hasn’t ran out of ink, it still works just as good as the first day that I used it.

When I need to take notes in my classes or do homework I really feel like I can write confidently because my words and letters look like they pop off of the

/> page.

Although the ink does not smudge and is water proof which I think is even more fantastic, I find that when I write, the ink has such a thick flow that sometimes it makes my letters look like they are overlapping, or like my words are smaller than they really are.

I can still write legibly, but I just make sure to be extra careful in the way that I write.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121610871050131/k2311a1016/10.16.09