30 Seconds to Mars
  • In my opinion, it is really rare for a celebrity such as an actor/actress or famous athlete to successfully cross over into the music industry
  • That is why when I found out that Jared Leto’s band 30 Seconds to Mars actually sounds really good, I was seriously impressed
  • It requires a talent that is different from just acting, and actually making good sounding music that takes a step out of what everyone else is doing, I think is very appreciable

• by LissaK

In my opinion, it is really rare for a celebrity such as an actor/actress or famous athlete to successfully cross over into the music industry. That is why when I found out that Jared Leto’s band 30 Seconds to Mars actually sounds really good, I was seriously impressed.

The very first song I heard from them was called, “Attack” and I loved the way the lead

singer was shouting the words in a way that was still considered singing.

On top of that nice piece of cake, Jared Leto is incredibly beautiful.

I hate to sound vain and make it seem like that’s something that actually means that much, but beauty does come in handy in this society to a great deal.

I remember being mesmerized when I saw their, “From Yesterday” ...

• video, which is equally if not more powerful than the song itself.

I felt like I was watching both a music video and a martial arts movie at the same time.

It was beautiful, that’s all I can really describe it as to sum it up.

The meaning behind the band name is very creative, and also does make a point about how almost anything is

possible now of days with technology, even getting to Mars in just 30 seconds.

Jared Leto has done a very good job setting the bar for other actors/actresses who may want to try their hand in music.

It requires a talent that is different from just acting, and actually making good sounding music that takes a step out of what everyone else is doing, I think is very appreciable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141610871030131/k2311a1016/10.16.09