Bic Writing Pen  » Other  »
  • I like using Bic because it’s I usually have good experiences with these pens when it comes to writing (and of course only when it comes to writing because that’s what they are used for after all)
  • Although, I have had that experience with Bic pens before but it was not very often
  • I recommend Bic pens for anyone who uses pens to write from day to day

• by LissaK

I like using Bic because it’s I usually have good experiences with these pens when it comes to writing (and of course only when it comes to writing because that’s what they are used for after all). With other cheap pens I’ve used, which I have no idea where they come from, probably imported internationally or something, the ink tends to be thin

and a light color.

On the package it may say that the ink is black but when I begin writing with those pens the ink comes out looking translucent.

This is not the case with the Bic pens I have used during my life time.

The ink is black and it comes out thick.

Not too think to the point that it ...

• blotches my paper, but I really like how the ink looks when I am taking notes in class or writing other things down that are important during my day.

I haven’t experienced this pen busting too often on me (this is when the ink ruptures and starts leaking out of the pen).

Although, I have had that experience with Bic pens before

but it was not very often.

The flow of the ink is steady as well, there are no breaks in it so that makes me enjoy my writing even more because I have the confidence of knowing that what I have written is legible enough for other people to read.

I recommend Bic pens for anyone who uses pens to write from day to day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121610870980131/k2311a1016/10.16.09