Bath and Bodyworks Sensual Aroma Therapy
  • That’s why I love going to places like Bath and Body works to find fragrances that add to my over all environment and feeling of comfort
  • There were different names for each product such as Sensual, Relax, Energize, etc. They all had amazing scents and I enjoyed the fact that they would help my emotions and promote my over all feeling of being relaxed
  • I didn’t know that I would have to heat the oil though, so I needed to go out and get a little heating lamp for it, but that wasn’t a big problem
  • I bought the fragrance about a year ago and I still have a little less than half a bottle left

• by LissaK

I’m the kind of person who loves to make my environment as comfortable for me as I possibly can. That’s why I love going to places like Bath and Body works to find fragrances that add to my over all environment and feeling of comfort.

Up

against one of the walls I saw a line of aromatherapy fragrance oil products.

They all had amazing scents and I enjoyed the fact that they would help my emotions and promote my over all feeling of being relaxed.

The one aromatherapy scent that really appealed to me was called, Sensual.

It was called Black Currant Vanilla.

As soon as I took the cap off and got a wiff of the smell I was convinced that I was in ...

Marcel Hunter says :

This lotion works wonders. If you’ve never tried it, try it with your favorite body soap in a nice hot bath right before and you’ll be pleasantly relaxed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311610870960131/k2311a1016/10.16.09