Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters
1.0
  • I bought some right before class the other day and what appealed to me was what I read on the outside of the package
  • Well, it definitely sounded better than it tasted

• by LissaK

This stuff tastes really bad. I bought some right before class the other day and what appealed to me was what I read on the outside of the package.

It said that there were clusters of cashews (which is my favorite kind of nut) pecans, and peanuts all put together in granola.

Well, it definitely sounded better than it tasted.

I was disgusted; I actually decided to just feed the nuts to some of the squirrels outside because I just wasn’t having it.

I still have the bag sitting in front of me for some reason.

It’s such a shame that the actual contents ...

• of the bag did not taste good because I was actually looking forward to eating the cashews combined with the granola.

I already know that I won’t be wasting my money on this stuff again because it’s just not worth the three or four dollars that I spent on it.

I was

also expecting for the contents under the Nutrition Facts to have healthier words.

I did not see anything about it having Vitamins that are essential like Vitamin A, B12, E, etc.

I would probably just buy a honey bun next time even thought it probably definitely has a lot of bad calories in it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271610870940131/k2311a1016/10.16.09