Who Am I movie  » Movies  »
2.5
  • I didn't like this movie as much as I did the Rush Hour films or Shanghai noon but it definitely was better than other Chan films like Drunken Master and many other action films that came out on the market about the same time
  • This is definitely a movie I would recommend renting whenever you are in the mood for some action

• by Steve
      As far as Jackie Chan movies go, Who Am I is far from his best film. However, it is still one of the better action movies ever made and does

provide non-stop entertainment throughout. Chan, who plays a secret agent who loses his memory while on a mission to Africa, keeps the film entertaining with his trademark stunts and fight ...

• scenes. I didn’t like this movie as much as I did the Rush Hour films or Shanghai noon but it definitely was better than other Chan films like Drunken Master
        and many other action films that came out on the market about the same time. This is definitely a movie I would recommend renting whenever you are in the mood for some action.

Who Am I movie
    Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11250887091131/k2311a0825/8.25.06