Claire’s accessories jewelries  » Jewelry  »
  • When I was in high school Claire’s was my favorite place to visit because I thought they had the cutest stuff there
  • So they are pretty durable and haven’t noticed any greenish or staining on my skin when I wear it
  • I like that they have a lot of jewelry that, although not made from real gold or silver, are made with a material that can be worn by those of us that are allergic to the fake stuff
  • The prices are definitely geared toward the young girls because you’ll find teen girls shopping in there on their own
  • I think it’s a good way to teach them how to manage money

• by Liberty

Almost everyone has seen a Claire’s accessory store and most girls and women have shopped there at one point in their life or another. In the last five years or so Claire’s came out with another line for older girls, stuff geared more towards older teens to twenty somethings. This line is sold under another store name, Icing. However, I’ll be talking about the jewelry selection for Claire’s not Icing.

When I was in high school Claire’s was my favorite place to visit because I thought they had the cutest stuff there.

They had everything from jewelry to scarves and sunglasses, to stuff like picture frames. What I normally went to Claire’s though was for their jewelry. Let me clarify that they do sell some real stuff, for piercing mostly, but the majority of their stuff is meant for accessorizing. They’re costume jewelry basically.

I liked their jewelry because of the vast selection they had to offer. They had earrings, rings, toe rings, bracelets and anklets. I spent quite a lot of money there just on anklets, back when it was in style. Their jewelry came in all sorts of styles and different metals, or at least look like they were different types of metal, like fake gold and silver.

I liked that they had themed jewelry like for holidays and matched them together with other pieces of jewelry. Despite it being just costume jewelry I still have quite a few items from Claire’s still. Some of which I’ve had since high school. So they are pretty durable and haven’t noticed any greenish or staining on my skin when I wear it.

I like that they ...

• Claire’s accessories jewelries
      have a lot of jewelry that, although not made from real gold or silver, are made with a material that can be worn by those of us that are allergic to the fake stuff. Their stuff is super cheap in price and they’re always keeping up with the latest trends and what their demographics like. It’s a great place for tweens and teens girls to shop. The prices are definitely geared toward the young girls because you’ll find teen girls shopping in there on their own. I think it’s a good way
      to teach them how to manage money.

Ever since Icing opened up Claire’s no longer carries items that are targeted towards women, as oppose to little girls. That’s the only downside that I can think of because there are still Claire’s everywhere but not every mall or town that has a Claire’s has an Icing store yet.

Overall it’s a fun store for young girls, and a great place for parents to guy affordable gifts for their daughters. It’s also a great place to pick up little gift favors for sleepovers and parties.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 451610870880131/k2311a1016/10.16.09