Dragon Heart movie  » Movies  »
  • When I first rented Dragon Heart, I thought it was going to be a dumb movie
  • I think it's my favorite movie that was set in this time period
  • It's a great family film and it is definitely one I would recommend watching whenever you get a chance to do so

• by Steve
      When I first rented Dragon Heart, I thought it was going to be a dumb movie. I was pleasantly surprised about how good it

was and have watched it several times since. Sean Connery has always been a star but I truly feel his voice over for Draco, the dragon, was his best role. Even Dennis Quaid, who I don’t normally like, did a great job in the movie as a knight ...

• Dragon Heart movie
      who is trying to stop a tyrant. The story was fascinating and so was the medieval scenery and fight scenes. I think it’s my
      favorite movie that was set in this time period. It’s a great family film and it is definitely one I would recommend watching whenever you get a chance to do so.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11250887071131/k2311a0825/8.25.06