Bumble and Bumble Seaweed Shampoo and Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found that even though I found this to be a bit inconvenient than just applying it and leaving it, it was worth the effort as it saturated my hair
  • I decided not to use a styling product after using these items because I wanted to see how this shampoo and conditioner made my hair after drying
  • While the scent did not last past an hour, I believe Bumble and Bumble Seawood Shampoo and Conditioner are both very nourishing for your hair, and obviously are good for your hair
  • This brand is definitely a high quality line, and it would be nice to see it become more affordable

• by Jessie Bahrey

I have never tried any Bumble and Bumble hair product before, because it is a very expensive line. But I received a sampler package for a gift which contained a shampoo, a conditioner, and two styling products. I was excited to try everything out, so I used the Seaweed Shampoo and Conditioner yesterday, and here are my observations:

Seawood Shampoo: The scent is fresh, and I would say that it is hard to describe but does remind me of swimming in an ocean. It lathers up nicely, although any dry parts of your hair will need to be wet to get a good lather up,

so as long as your hair is thoroughly wet, a little will go a long way. It smells nice while on your hair and it rinses out very nicely.

Seawood Conditioner: There is little if any scent before you put it on your hair. You will need a bit more of this cream conditioner than the shampoo, but if you follow the directions and comb it through your hair while in the shower, and leave it on for two minutes, it goes farther. I found that even though I found this to be a bit inconvenient than just applying it and leaving it, it was ...

• worth the effort as it saturated my hair. The fragrance on your hair is light and also fresh, but it is different from the shampoo-it smells more like a spa than the ocean. I left it on for more than two minutes, and it rinses out very well. After getting out of my shower, combing through my hair was easy and painless, and my hair felt soft to the touch.

I decided not to use a styling product after using these items because I wanted to see how this shampoo and conditioner made my hair after drying. I will say that my hair was very

smooth and soft, so the conditioner is excellent at providing moisture. I did not notice extra fullness or body, but my hair felt nice to the touch, which no frizziness or dryness. While the scent did not last past an hour, I believe Bumble and Bumble Seawood Shampoo and Conditioner are both very nourishing for your hair, and obviously are good for your hair.

The Bumble and Bumble individual shampoos and conditioners are around $25 each in Canada. My sampler package was $25 for four small bottles of products. This brand is definitely a high quality line, and it would be nice to see it become more affordable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311610870690131/k2311a1016/10.16.09