Sally Hansen 25 Hour Lip Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • My lips are always an issue in the winter, because they get dry, cracked, sore and chapped
  • I decided to look for a product that was stronger than Chap Stick or Blistex, and I found Sally Hansen 24 Hour Lip Treatment at the drugstore for just $8
  • While I like the fruity flavours of Blistex, Sally Hansen’s lip balm does not have any flavour or scent, but it is much smoother and lighter once it is applied to my lips
  • I always feel like the Blistex is a thick coat of sticky on my lips, and I dislike eating or drinking with it on because I always get a mouthful of the balm, and it doesn’t taste as good as it smells

• by Jessie Bahrey

My lips are always an issue in the winter, because they get dry, cracked, sore and chapped. I have used Chap Stick and Blistex for years, and it does seem to help moisturize my lips a bit, but when they are cracking and sore, they don’t really solve those issues. I get most of the cracks in the corners of my mouth, and often those cracks end up bleeding and being very sore, making moving my mouth painful. I suffer these issues all winter long, and even in dry, warmer weather. I decided to look for a product

that was stronger than Chap Stick or Blistex, and I found Sally Hansen 24 Hour Lip Treatment at the drugstore for just $8. While that price is twice as much as Blistex, it is a larger tube and it is far less expensive than some of the other lip balms that I saw there.

While I like the fruity flavours of Blistex, Sally Hansen’s lip balm does not have any flavour or scent, but it is much smoother and lighter once it is applied to my lips. I always feel like the Blistex is a thick coat of ...

• sticky on my lips, and I dislike eating or drinking with it on because I always get a mouthful of the balm, and it doesn’t taste as good as it smells. I always have to reapply Blistex often as well, even after just a sip of water or several hours. Sally Hansen’s product is thin, smooth and light, and because it has no scent or flavour, it feels like it isn’t even on my lips. It also lasts for many more hours than anything I have tried before. I have used it under lipstick and it provides a
        great base. The corners have my mouth have not cracked yet this season, and my lips are softer and more moisturized than they have been for many years. I have recommended this lip balm to all of my friends, and I will be using this every winter from now on.

Sally Hansen 25 Hour Lip Treatment is an excellent lip balm and it relieves cracked, dry and sore lips. It also prevents cracking and chapping, even in the very cold and dry weather. It is smooth and light on the lips, and it lasts for hours without needing to reapply.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311610870660131/k2311a1016/10.16.09