Aunt Jemima Eggs and Sausage Entrée  » Food  »
1.0
  • Sausage and eggs is not what I consider filling, although I never intended to eat just this for breakfast - I added my own stuff, like waffles and bagels
  • I also do not recommend it because I think the quality and quantity will end up disappointing most consumers that give this meal a try

• by GenesisOne

Aunt Jemima Eggs and Sausage Entrée is not a frozen breakfast meal that I am likely to purchase again. I did not enjoy either the sausage or the eggs that much.

The sausage links really seemed to be devoid of flavor and I also do not feel that they were cooked well enough.

I really cook my sausage links and I

feel that these were not cooked long enough for me to be able to enjoy them.

The scrambled eggs lacked a smooth and tasty flavor and instead seemed on the wet side and even had a bit of an artificial flavor to them.

It was almost like they were not entirely real.

I suppose it is possible that an egg substitute ...

• could have been used instead to save some money, but I am not sure.

Also, this breakfast is not all that filling either.

Sausage and eggs is not what I consider filling, although I never intended to eat just this for breakfast - I added my own stuff, like waffles and bagels.

I however just was not satisfied with the quality

or the quantity of the sausage and eggs.

For those reasons, I most certainly will not be purchasing this frozen breakfast meal again.

I also do not recommend it because I think the quality and quantity will end up disappointing most consumers that give this meal a try.

It is certainly not something that would be at all successful in coaxing me out of bed!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271610870561231/k2311a1016/10.16.09