Aunt Jemima Pancakes and Bacon Entrée  » General  »
  • I like to dip it in the syrup that comes with the frozen breakfast and that helps to make it a little more enjoyable
  • I know that I keep saying that this could be better and that could be better, but overall, this is really a fairly decent breakfast that is filling and relatively flavorful too

• by GenesisOne

Aunt Jemima Pancakes and Bacon Entrée is a fairly filling breakfast meal that I moderately enjoy. It is a breakfast that could most certainly be better, but if I do not have much time in the morning to fix something, this can be a decent alternative to leaving the house hungry! Three pancakes come in this meal.

The

pancakes put off a decent aroma and taste okay, but they fall apart pretty easily when I apply butter or cut them.

They are quite fragile which suggests to me that they were made with water, not milk.

As for the bacon, it is average in taste and at least it seems to be cooked well each time ...

• I have purchased this frozen breakfast meal.

I like to dip it in the syrup that comes with the frozen breakfast and that helps to make it a little more enjoyable.

The syrup itself could be better too as it is not quite as rich as some of the syrups that I have purchased in the grocery stores.

I know that I keep saying that this could be better and that could be better, but overall, this is really a fairly decent breakfast that is filling and relatively flavorful too.

I just make some scrambled eggs and toast or bagels to go with this meal, and I generally am happy and full.

It is a breakfast that I would recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11610870551231/k2311a1016/10.16.09