Aunt Jemima French Toast and Sausage  » Food  »
  • I wish however that this French Toast would have offered a richer cinnamon flavor or come with powdered sugar, as either or both would have most definitely enhanced my enjoyment of this meal

• by GenesisOne

Aunt Jemima French Toast and Sausage is a relatively decent breakfast that most certainly could have been tastier, but as it is, I did not feel as if my money had gone to waste. This breakfast consists of French Toast and sausage, nothing more.

When I prepared it, I also scrambled some eggs and toasted a bagel to go with the meal because I knew just the French Toast and sausage would not be filling enough for

me, and I was right.

The French Toast was soft for the most part, much like the French Toast I can get at Denny’s, although it certainly was not as plentiful or flavorful.

It was bigger and thicker than a slice of toast, though.

I wish however that this French Toast would have offered a richer cinnamon flavor or come with powdered sugar, as either or both would have most definitely enhanced my enjoyment of this meal.

...

• As for the sausage links, they were not that great because I personally did not think that they were cooked quite enough.

I always cook my breakfast sausage to the point where it is well done.

This sausage was not cooked quite as much.

It also did not have a whole lot of flavor to offer, but I still ate it after dipping it in some syrup.

That made it more appetizing.

All in all, the breakfast

meal was moderately satisfying and filling and I may purchase it again, although the sausage does present me with a half reason not to and I have certainly had better French Toast, so I may not purchase it again.

It did not completely win me over but it also did not totally disappoint me, either, and sometimes, I simply do not have time to mess around in the morning, and in such instances, quick meals like this become valuable to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271610870521231/k2311a1016/10.16.09