Tylenol P.M  » Medicine  »
2.0

• by crystalowy

Tylenol P. M used to be a friend of mine. Most of the time I had trouble sleeping and I dealt with major back pain.

The thing that I was most concerned about was finding a medicine that Icould use that wouldn’t become habit forming and would take away my, as well as help me to

sleep at night. Tylenol P.

M did all of that except for one. I ended up becoming addicted to it after taking it for so long.

My body became dependent on it and I had to have it at least once a day and or before I went to bed. They claim that it isn’t habit ...

• forming but that is the furthest from the truth.

Outside of me becoming addicted to it, it did a great job taking away my pain. I didn’t have to wait a long time to feel relief and I didn’t lose a wink of sleep at night from pain.

Another thing I didn’t like about Tylenol

P. m was that it messed with my stomach as well.

Most of the time I would eperience an upset stomach and nine time out of ten Iwould end up in the bathroom before I could blink. I eventually stop taking Tylenol P.

M but I will say that I wouldn’t take it again unless I had no other choice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261610870491231/k2311a1016/10.16.09