Zyrtec 24 hour 10 mg allergy tablets
  • I know what it is I just don't want to except the fact that I'm dealing with these irritating allergies
  • My close friend was having the same problem as I was and told me that Zyrtec might do me some real justice

• by crystalowy

Ever Since the season has changed, I have been walking around sneezing like an idiot. I know what it is I just don’t want to except the fact that I’m dealing with these irritating allergies. Everything that I have tried from over the counter to prescription drugs, heve not worked. It got to the point where I almost gave up until I heard about Zyrtec 24 hour 10 mg Allergy Tablets.

My close friend was having the same problem as I was and told me that

Zyrtec might do me some real justice. I went to CVS near my house, If I’m not mistaken it was off of Olive and I got it for $25. First of all I wasn’t expecting to spend my last few dollars on no Zyrtec, so I was a bit upset. I was hoping that it worked for my friends sake.

I started taking Zyrtec 24 Hour 10 mg allergy Tablets and it was a rap. I’m talking about immediate relief. I was dealing with ...

• a runny nose as well as sneezing , along with watery eyes. I was relieved of all of that once I started taking it. Even the headache I would suffer was gone, I was so happy because I was able to function again and that was something that I needed.

Now the thing I really didn’t like about Zyrtec was that it made me sleepy. I hate allergy medication that makes me sleepy. Because nine time out of ten I’m going to have to take

it while I’m out and about doing things. So I wasnt able to take Zyrtec unless I was at home. Which served me no purpose at all. I was more in need of it in the day time. I say this because they say 24 hour but it doesn’t actually keep you clear of your allergies for quite that long.

Zyrtec 24 hour 10 mg Allergy tablets are way better than most allergy tablets I’ve had in my lifetime, they work fast and they work effectively.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261610870481231/k2311a1016/10.16.09