Ayr Saline Nasal Mist  » Medicine  »
1.5
  • I thought I had got ripped off for a second because I paid 5 bucks for a small bottle of nasal mist
  • I woudln't recommend Ayr for anyone is looking for relief from having a dry nose

• by crystalowy

No matter how much my friends tell me I’m paranoid, I just don’t believe in buying medication for everything that goes wrong with your body. That was until everything started going wrong with my body.

Out side of the allergy situation I was dealing with, I was in the need of relief from my dry nose. Whenever winter comes around I get a really dry nose. It gets so dry I feel like I’m picking boogers every other minute. It can get disgusting

and I needing something to make it better.

I went to Walgreens off of St. Charles Rock Rd on my way home from work and snatched up Ayr Saline Nasal Mist for around $5. I thought I had got ripped off for a second because I paid 5 bucks for a small bottle of nasal mist. But hey whatever. All I was looking for was relief and I was going to get it one way or another.

Ayr Saline Nasal Mist was just ...

• ok for me. I should have known I wasn’t going to be satisified with the results. I could tell by the box that it came in. All it did was dry my nose out even more. I was misting deionizied water up into my nose. Even though it did help me breath a whole lot better, I was still becoming dry in my nostril area.

Now I will be the one to admit that it helped with the inflammation of my nose.From time

to time my nose wouls become inflammed and irritated from me either picking it or me just blowing too much. Other than that Ayr didn’t stop crustiness that it was suppose to. I ended up throwing it in the trash can.

I coul have spent my five bucks on something much more useful. I woudln’t recommend Ayr for anyone is looking for relief from having a dry nose. You would be better off putting vaseline up in there and letting it heal on its own.

Ayr Saline Nasal Mist
    LindaS says :

I have been using Ocean Nasal Spray because it has been recommended as the best saline spray. It has worked well for me but I just bought the Ayr Nasal Mist and I find it so much easier to use. The shape of the bottle is a lot easier to squeeze. The Ocean brand is in a round bottle that is very hard to squeeze especially when the bottle gets about half empty. Below half of a bottle it is extremely difficult to get anything out of it.

Aurora Hemingway says :

Is it harmful to injest once sprayed in nose?

John says :

It contains no ingredients that would be harmful if injested from the small amounts sprayed.

Galega says :

More often than not, nasal spray is injected. It is not possible to keep it only inside the nostril and not let it in when we inhale air. That’s why it is made in that way. There won’t be any problem if you have injected it. Stay assured and use as and when required.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261610870471231/k2311a1016/10.16.09