Ecolab Soap Dispenser  » Housewares  »
  • I would like to start this review by saying that I like the way this soap dispenser is designed
  • I think that it has a really nice and elegant shape
  • Therefore, I believe that the Ecolab Soap Dispenser is great for usage in big offices or public places, where many people need to wash their hands

• by cool

I have used the Ecolab Soap Dispenser and found it to be a very aesthetic and effective soap dispenser. Please let me share my thoughts about this useful product.

I would like to start this review by saying that I like the way this soap dispenser is designed. I think that it has a really nice and elegant

shape.

I especially like the dent in Ecolab Soap Dispenser’s body case, which I press to get some soap out. I think it is very comfortable for my finger and pressing it feels very natural. i didn’t encounter any problems, like needing to press hard or that it gets stuck in any way.

I also like the fact that ...

• I can easily see how much soap is left though a transparent plastic window in the dispenser. I think that this a very useful feature, because it saves the effort needed to open the tap cap and check this ever so often.

One thing that I think is very important to mention that this dispenser is quite big.

I estimate its total height at about half a meter. it contains a lot of soap that can suffice for many hand washes.

Therefore, I believe that the Ecolab Soap Dispenser is great for usage in big offices or public places, where many people need to wash their hands. I will rate it a 9 out of a maximum of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531610870451231/k2311a1016/10.16.09