Benefiber Supplement  » Health  »
  • Every one in my house seems to have a huge problem with using the bathroom and having a BM
  • I was hesitate because I know what Fiber tastes like but when I tasted benefiber It had absolutely no taste at all
  • Another thing I noticed about Benefiber was that it didn't become thick like all the other Fibers I had seen

• by crystalowy

Every one in my house seems to have a huge problem with using the bathroom and having a BM. From my oldest child all the way down to my youngest. I have had such a hard time getting them regular and I’m about to die from all of the work. Last week I had given in and tried out Benefiber Supplement. I had been avoiding it because I figured I could come up with a remedy of some kind. I read the

back of the label and seen that Benefiber contained Wheat Dextrin which is a wheat fiber that can help regulate your BM. That was something my family and I were missing. I had become unregular from time to time and I’m not a huge fan of laxatives.

I took the Benefiber Home to the family and tried to explain to them why and when they needed to take it. I got alot of attitudes but they knew that it was something that ...

• they had to do if they wanted to get refular and feel better. I agreed to take it with them so they didn’t feel pressured. I was hesitate because I know what Fiber tastes like but when I tasted benefiber It had absolutely no taste at all. It dissolved in our liquids. Another thing I noticed about Benefiber was that it didn’t become thick like all the other Fibers I had seen. That was great because all that did was make the
        drinks disgusting.My youngest wouldn’t drink even after I tried sneaking it into his drink. So I just put it into his food which dissolved just as easily. Now I will say that I didn’t read the instruction in full and I ended up putting some benefiber in my soda, thinking it would dissolve. But come to find out Benefiber doesn’t dissolve in carbonated drinks! That was a very powdery moment.

After taking Benefiber twice a day for two weeks, everyone including myself became regular.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341610870441231/k2311a1016/10.16.09