Huggies Wipes With Aloe  » Other  »
  • Please let me share my positive experience with you
  • I think that the plastic package is well designed and look quite nice visually
  • Although, there is definitely a picture of a baby on the package
  • I highly recommend it for someone with gentle or sensitive skin

• by cool

I have used the Huggies Wipes With Aloe and feel that they are very comfortable and easy to use. They are just great! Please let me share my positive experience with you.

I like the way these wipes are packaged. I think that the plastic package is well designed and look quite nice visually.

The plastic is thick enough to protect the wipes inside. Yet, it is also flexible enough to fit inside a traveler’s pack.

There are 72 Huggies Wipes With Aloe in one package. From my own experience, I see that this is definitely a generous amount for one package. If you use it just from ...

• time to time like me, it can easily last for a few months. I am talking about occasional and not everyday use.

The wipes are without fragrance. They are also alcohol free. I think that this is excellent news for someone who has sensitive or gentle skin. I am not sure whether these wipes

are also suitable for babies. Although, there is definitely a picture of a baby on the package.

I have found the Huggies Wipes With Aloe to be very good for use. I highly recommend it for someone with gentle or sensitive skin. I will rate it a top-notch 10 out of a maximum of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121610870431231/k2311a1016/10.16.09