Palmer 48-inche tevevision stand  » Furniture  »
  • The cheapest enetertainment unit we found was over $450, so I decided to look on Costco's webstite
  • We can just barely fit out home electronics inside, and I think they should have made the unit a bit deeper so there was room for the electronics to breathe

• by CHoney

We were searching for a home entertainment unit at furniture stores, but found the prices were so high for items we didn’t even like. The cheapest enetertainment unit we found was over $450, so I decided to look on Costco’s webstite.

We were nervous to buy furniture online, but Costco has such a great return policy, we decided to go

ahead.

The item arrived quickly, and it was easy to assemble. My husband and I put it together in less than an hour, and all the tools were supplied. I was worried the glass would be cracked or broken, but everything was packed well and there was no damage on any of the pieces.

The entertaiment unit looks more expensive in person ...

• than in the photo. We are extrememly pleased with the item, and the price! It’s very good quality, and the finish is perfect. It does not feel flimsy like some other products do. It is very solid feeling.

Our friends all compliment us on it, and ask where we bought it from.

The only negative comment about this item is the depth

of the shelves. We can just barely fit out home electronics inside, and I think they should have made the unit a bit deeper so there was room for the electronics to breathe. However, most home electronics will fit nicely inside the unit.

Other than that, we are really happy with this entertainment unit, and can’t believe the price on it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571610870321231/k2311a1016/10.16.09