Frigidaire Front Loading Dryer  » Housewares  »
  • It does have a smaller barrel than my previous unit but it has not posed a problem for my family of four

• by Shells89

I was very excited to get my new laundry appliances because they have a new, stylish look to them which matched my newly built home. This dryer has performed reasonably well for me since it’s delivery. I had a easy time learning how to use the control panel.

It does have a smaller barrel than my previous unit but it has not posed a

problem for my family of four. My clothes seem to dry more quickly in this unit than my previous dryer.

The only criticism that I have is that I have to be careful when placing the clothes in the dryer. By this I mean, if clothing is wrinkled from the washer spin cycle, I have to shake the clothes out before drying them.

...

• If I don’t take this step, my clothes come out wrinkled when dried. Also, it is important to remove the clothes immediately upon the conclusion of the cycle.

If I don’t do this, I run the fluff cycle. Sometimes this helps but many times it doesn’t make a difference.

The clothes will remain badly wrinkled. This is especially true of shirts.

I did not seem to have this problem with my previous dryer so this comes as a disappointment to me. This dryer requires a bit more close attention than my previous unit.

It takes some time to get used to it. Now that I am experienced in what works best for me, I am satisfied with the product but not overwhelmed with affection!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531610870281231/k2311a1016/10.16.09