Microsoft Wired Desktop 500  » Hardware  »
  • So I had to buy a new on and I bought Microsoft Wired Desktop 500 combo set of wired keyboards and wired optical mouse
  • The best of them all is the spill proof feature which makes the keyboard prone to any kind of liquid ruining the expensive keyboards

• by godymee

These days I always make it a point to buy good quality products even if it costs me a few extra dime, recently my old keyboard got spoiled because my six year old kid spilled ink on it and thus it became useless. So I had to buy a new on and I bought

Microsoft Wired Desktop 500 combo set of wired keyboards and wired optical mouse. The set of keyboards and mouse is a gem and think one of my best purchases so far, the design is smart but more important is the features which are highly appreciable. The one touch button gives access to most of ...

• the important programs which were cumbersome to find in other keyboards; secondly the keys are responsive to soft touch so it makes it easy for people like me who do plenty of typing. The best of them all is the spill proof feature which makes the keyboard prone to any kind of liquid ruining
        the expensive keyboards.

The optical mouse too is extravagantly designed and is suitable for use for both the hands and the scroll ball makes it easy for use specially while scrolling down pages and programs. Both the keyboard and mouse is ergonomically designed and got a very sober looks which enhances the looks of my desktop.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 331610870271231/k2311a1016/10.16.09