Panasonic RP-HT030 headphones  » Electronics  »
  • The Panasonic RP-HT030 headphones are my favourite model, and have been for some time now
  • I bought these headphones because I had had some good experiences with the Panasonic brand in other places, and I was not disappointed
  • The headpiece, although it adjusts nicely, is just a little too flexible and seems a bit fragile, but I found that the earpieces are very comfortable and can be worn for several hours at a time without ear soreness resulting
  • I would recommend the RP-HT030 to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive but reliable pair of headphones to use for simple listening tasks

• by fredhound

The Panasonic RP-HT030 headphones are my favourite model, and have been for some time now. They have a simple open-back design and fit comfortably on the head with an adjustable curved plastic headpiece, as well as coming with a usefully long lead - although it may still be worth buying an extension cable if you wish to use the headphones for listening to a hi-fi

or computer.

I bought these headphones because I had had some good experiences with the Panasonic brand in other places, and I was not disappointed. Although these headphones were not particularly expensive, and could probably be beaten for sound quality by some more upmarket models, I am perfectly happy with the RP-HT030s for everyday use such as listening to MP3s on my computer.

The headphones are not ...

• the most fashionable in appearance you can buy, with simple silver and black trim, but they look reliable and serious. The headpiece, although it adjusts nicely, is just a little too flexible and seems a bit fragile, but I found that the earpieces are very comfortable and can be worn for several hours at a time without ear soreness resulting.

I would recommend the RP-HT030

to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive but reliable pair of headphones to use for simple listening tasks. If you are a very serious listener to music then you will probably prefer to spend a little more and purchase a higher-spec model, but if you are like me and just want a no-fuss pair that works well for everyday use, then these headphones are excellent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161610870191231/k2311a1016/10.16.09