Bumble and Bumble Styling Creme  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to try the Styling Creme to see what it would do for my hair
  • I like the result better when I blow it dry, but it also is okay when I let it dry naturally
  • I have also used it before using a flat iron, and that is probably the best way to use this product
  • It also combs out easily, and I would suggest combing or brushing it out before going to bed to avoid stickiness

• by Jessie Bahrey

I usually don’t use styling cream or lotion for my hair styling needs; I usually use spray or mousse, because I find that lotions and creams tend to weigh down my hair and make it flat. I don’t need my hair to be flat, and when I do use product, I want my hair to be fuller and ‘bigger.’ I received as a gift a sampler package of four small Bumble and Bumble hair products, including Styling Creme. I was very happy to receive this, because Bumble and Bumble products are so expensive, that I don’t buy them. This sampler pack was $25, (for four 50ml

bottle), but I have seen the styling products for about $25 or more for a medium-sized bottle.

I decided to try the Styling Creme to see what it would do for my hair. I followed the instructions and applied a small amount to my damp hair after I shampooed it, from the ends to the roots, and combed it through. The bottle says that you can style it in any way you want to, either blow drying or finger styling, so I decided to blow dry it. I was surprised at how soft and smooth my hair was after drying it, and although the final effect ...

• was not the tousled, full look I usually went for, I liked the change. My hair was not flat and weighed down, or greasy looking at all, like most of the styling creams I have used before. It was straight, not tousled, but it looked thick and full. It was even shiny, and there were no ‘fly-aways’ at all. Yes, it was a different look than I am usually after, but it was a nice change, and I liked the look.

I have used this Bumble and Bumble Styling Creme several times. I like the result better when I blow it dry, but it also is okay

when I let it dry naturally. It is less smooth and shiny when it dries naturally, but it still doesn’t look and feel weighed down and lifeless. I have also used it before using a flat iron, and that is probably the best way to use this product. While it doesn’t make your hair full and big, it does the smooth and straight look very well. It also combs out easily, and I would suggest combing or brushing it out before going to bed to avoid stickiness.

Bumble and Bumble Styling Creme is a great styling product for straight looks, and it does not weigh your hair down at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311510870050731/k2311a1015/10.15.09