Stuffed Mushrooms recipe  » Recipes  »
  • These are amazingly delicious, so if you are a mushroom fan, you should try these

• by Jessie Bahrey

I am a huge mushroom fan-I put them in every dish I possibly can, and I write down or print off every recipe with mushrooms in it that I can find. I was at a friend’s house last weekend and was helping her set up for a party. She was

making some appetizers, and I was helping her cut up some ingredients. When she told me that she was making stuffed mushrooms, I got excited. I managed to find a pen in my purse, so I wrote down this recipe. She makes them so much that she has the recipe memorized, so some of the measurements may be a bit approximate. These are amazingly delicious, so if you are a mushroom fan, you should try these. They are great as a side dish or an appetizer. This recipe makes about enough to serve 6 people, or four really hungry, mushroom-loving ...

• Stuffed Mushrooms recipe
      people:

-Preheat oven to 400 F.

-Clean about a pound of white or brown large mushrooms, removing the stem. Set aside.

-Chop the stems up in very small pieces and mix in a bowl with 1 egg, ½ cup of breadcrumbs, ½ cup grated parmesan cheese, 3 tablespoons minced parsley leaves, 1 large

minced shallot, and some salt and pepper.

-Stir in 1 tablespoon of olive oil (extra virgin if possible).

-Grease (lightly) a baking sheet.

-Brush the mushroom caps with olive oil.

-Stuff the mushroom caps with the stem mixture.

-Bake about 15 minutes, or until the mushrooms are lightly brown on top.

-Serve hot, right away.

Trust me, these are delicious!

Stuffed Mushrooms recipe
Kim Vicente says :

re : These are amazingly delicious, so if you are a mushroom fan, you should try these
They’re Good for Heart Health The fiber, potassium, and vitamin C in mushrooms are all good for the heart. These nutrients work together to regulate blood pressure and lower cholesterol.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491510870030731/k2311a1015/10.15.09