Cuisinart SmartStick Hand Blender  » Housewares  »
  • I found the most wonderful product last week at Crate & Barrel
  • The first great feature I like about this particular model is that it is long enough to make mixing in a deep, large bowl easy
  • The second thing I love is that it is extremely light weight, so it is easy to use
  • The Cuisinart SmartStick Hand Blender is the best hand blender I have ever seen and is very reasonably priced

• by Jessie Bahrey

I found the most wonderful product last week at Crate & Barrel. I had been looking for a small blender of some sort, because my hand mixer broke recently, and I don’t always like to use my huge food processor for smaller tasks. I find that taking out the processor, as well as all of the accessories can be time-consuming and a pain, and then cleaning it all up just makes the process far too long. While looking at all the kitchen items, I saw the Cuisinart SmartStick Hand Blender, and I had to have it. It is stainless, so it matches all of my kitchen appliances and other kitchen accessories, but it

is far more than just pretty. I barely looked at it before I picked up a box, and purchased it for $69.95.

The first great feature I like about this particular model is that it is long enough to make mixing in a deep, large bowl easy. I have had hand mixers before that were shorter, and if I was trying to mix a bowl of flour or other baking ingredients, my hands would practically be right in the bowl, making mixing awkward. The second thing I love is that it is extremely light weight, so it is easy to use. These were features I already knew about from looking at the display model ...

• in the store, but there were so many other great features that I found when I took it out of the box.

I knew that the SmartStick Hand Blender came with a few attachments, but I had never had a hand blender that had any, so I wasn’t even sure what to expect. There are three attachments with this item: a chopper with a bowl attachment, a whisk attachment, and a measuring beaker attachment. These attachments are great bonuses, and I knew I would use the whisk a lot. The chopper attachment is extremely useful-I have used it to chop all sorts of vegetables, and it is very easy to do. The bowl

that attaches to the chopper is 2 cups, so when I have to measure out what I am chopping, it is simple and quick. The measuring beaker holds 16 ounces, but I haven’t used this attachment yet-but I am sure I will. I love this hand blender, and it makes cooking and baking so easy. I also love how easy it is to clean-all of the attachments can go in the dishwasher, and the blender itself cleans up easily by washing and rinsing in the sink.

The Cuisinart SmartStick Hand Blender is the best hand blender I have ever seen and is very reasonably priced. It is sold wherever Cuisinart products are sold.

Cuisinart SmartStick Hand Blender

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531510870020731/k2311a1015/10.15.09